DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS, THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
This year we are changing things up! We will be having a High Tea and Fashion Show event! We will enjoy tea sandwiches and desserts while viewing fashions from Megan’s and Banana Republic. We also will be having a mimosa bar and photo booth fun! So wear your Sunday best and favorite hat and join us for our ChariTEA Fashion Show!
We’re thrilled to offer you:
- The latest women’s, men’s and children’s spring fashions, provided by The Shops at Highland Village merchants
- A special guest speaker from Rakkasan Tea
- Attendees will enjoy tea sandwiches and desserts
- Four AMAZING gift baskets will be up for grabs!
- Guests will receive special goodie bags! (while they last)
Bring your mom, daughters, sisters, aunts, cousins, BFF’s, coworkers…make it a group for an afternoon of fun!
$45.00 Individual Tickets or 2 for $75 (in advance). $50.00 Per Ticket at the door.
Table Host with 2 tickets to event – $150 Be the table hostess with the mostess! You can decorate the table with our theme (No brochures or business info allowed on the tables)
Table of 8 – $500 Bring your girlfriends and decorate your table with your own unique theme (no brochures or business info allowed on tables). HOW FUN! GREAT FOR GROUPS OR BUSINESSES! Best table decor wins a prize! So show us what you got!!!
We need sponsors!
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your business name in front of hundreds of women – and we all know that women are the decision makers in the household! The following sponsorship opportunities are available:
Photo/Selfie Station Sponsor – $500 Signage at the event, a business card ad in the program, company logo on digital media photo, and two tickets to the event!
Beverage Sponsor – $1000 Signage at the drink station, company name on glasses, 1/4 page ad in the program, and four tickets to the event!
Fashion Show Sponsor – $2000 Signage promoted during the show on the models with company logo, a half page ad in the program and on the website, and reserved seating for eight at the event!
Title Sponsor – $5000 Special signage announcing Presenting Sponsor, a full page ad in the program, website, and all promotional material, recognition at our May monthly dinner with two dinner tickets, and reserved seating for sixteen at the event!
**Thank you Nestle Toll House for being our dessert sponsor! Yum!
Proceeds from this event will support Flower Mound graduating senior and the following Charities: Senior Paws, Chemo Bags, LovePacs, and Santa Cops. The Women of Flower Mound is a non-profit, 501c(3) organization.
Open to members, non-members, friends, family … Join us!
Saturday, April 4, 2-4pm
The Shops at Highland Village | 1500 Cottonwood Creek, Suite 170, Highland Village 75077
We need your help!!!
- Sponsorships: Click here for sponsorship form and details about types of sponsorships needed. Please contact Angie Cox, Chairperson, for additional details.
- Donations. Your small donation will help make this the best fashion show yet! We also need items and gift cards for our gift baskets to be auctioned off. Direct your inquiries to Angie Cox, Chairperson or Cheryl Ashcraft, President
- Volunteering. email Angie Cox to learn how you can help with this fun event!
Event date is past