Salerno’s Italian Restaurant, 3407 Long Prairie Road, Flower Mound 75022
6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Cost $25 members / $35 non-members includes dinner & dessert, tea & water.
Join us for an Icebreaker Social & Volunteer Sign Up! We can’t wait to tell you about all the fun events and activities we have planned for this year!
This meeting will be bustling with activities:
- Get to know our Board Members and Committee Chairs – they are eager to meet you!
- Sign up tonight to volunteer to help this year! We are a busy organization who needs your help to ensure the success of our events and community activities. The main qualifications are enthusiasm and time!
- Join WOFM at this meeting (if you haven’t already done so) to take advantage of our early-bird membership pricing of $30. Dues will be $40 after this meeting, for the remainder of the year.
- Enjoy dinner and dessert while getting acquainted with old and new WOFM friends
Meeting is $25 for WOFM members, $35 for non members. Haven’t Joined yet? Click here to join us! Then return to this page to RSVP for the September meeting!
Pssst: Members with their own business might consider purchasing an electronic business ad for $55. It appears on our directory web-page. Thank you!!
Featured Charity: Chemo Care Cancer Bags by Tara Poles
Tara delivers Chemo Care Bags she assembles herself to cancer care centers in our area. Each patient undergoing treatment receives a bag, which contains helpful items for them, such as blankets, hats, word puzzles and lip gloss.
Meet Tara at our September meeting, where she will talk to us about the Chemo Care Bags.
There are three ways you can help: (1) You may donate any amount you choose via paypal (below) or (2) donate at the September meeting or (3) bring an item from Tara’s wish list (below) to the September meeting.
[FYI, a full chemo care bag sponsorship is $30; you don’t need a paypal account to make a donation]
Chemo Care Bags Wish List
- Blanket (throw size)
- Cozy socks
- Lip Balm (natural – something like Burt’s Bees. Nothing with parabens or dyes)
- Hand lotion (nothing with parabens) – travel size
- Hand Sanitizer
- Word Puzzles
- Hard candy – mints, lemon and/or werther’s
- Tissues – purse size
- Water bottle or bottle of water
67 signed up so far.
Event date is past